Our judges, who volunteer their services, and our supporters are important to the Society and we believe the Friends’ group will provide a forum to bring together the voices of our supporters.
The aims of the Friends’ group are:
- To enable the Friends’ to keep in contact with Council members, judges, retired judges and others connected with the Society.
- To provide feedback, suggestions and support in the running of the gardening competitions organised by the Society.
- To give judges and other members of the Friends’ group, influence within the Society, and enable them to provide ideas concerning the Society’s future development.
If you have a passion for horticulture, and want to encourage London’s Children to engage in gardening then become a Friend and have a say in how we can help in your community please consider joining our Friends’ Group.
Individual Membership (Including spouse/partner): £10.00
Organisation Membership: £15.00
Honorary Membership*: FREE
(All current volunteer judges are considered as Honorary Members)
Subscriptions due annually on 1st March
All members will enjoy: –
- An invite to the annual Trophy Ceremony
- An invite to the Friends’ annual meeting
- An Annual Report
To become a Friend of the London Children’s Flower Society please click here